Downstairs Rads not getting hot

Hi
I'm having problems with only one of my downstairs rads getting hot when system comes on in the morning. Gas board under service contract came and said I needed a powerflush (not covered....there's a surprise) , had it done by local plumber (200 cheaper) he didn't find an awful lot of sludge, put system back on and all fine but this morning problem has returned.
System (hot water and heating ) set to come on in the morning until 10:00 although hot water and upstairs rads fine the rads downstairs except 1 are cold. If I switch heating back on after the 10: 00 they all come on lovely and hot!!!
Gas board are coming back but not got a lot of faith in them, anybody got any ideas please that I can throw at them
TIA
Hodge (so far 400 for possibly un-needed powerflush lighter)
Second gasboard engineer has sussed it, hot water thermostat and possibly valve duff, boiling hot water downstairs rads cold. Switch hot water off and rads heat up as they should.

can you please make sense out of this statement.

sorry I can not understand you.
just curious are you a liberal?

No, just British

What the hell is a liberal?
MM
next time you see a Subaru outback with a save Tibet sticker on the back along with a whole bunch of Democratic party stickers, take a long look. It is almost definitely one of them.