Cheap plumbing supplies in Buffalo, NY(bought out an old lady)!!!!!

I just returned from buying out $5000 worth of plumbing supplies from a woman who's husband met with a rather sudden demise.The lot consists of all new valves and faucets (mostly Moen & some Kohler and most all are still in the original box). There's kitchen faucets, bathroom faucets, whirlpool faucets, shower valves, etc... if your interested in the lot email me and I'll give you the full list. There is well over $5000 worth of stuff here and I would be willing to dump it for around $2,250. Please feel free to email me if you're interested.
Jay
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Jay A.) wrote in message and my phone number is (716)438-9209, if you live in the Buffalo NY area and are interested you can call me after 5pm. I am willing to ship this lot as well.
Thanks,
Jay
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Jay A.) wrote in message
I just returned from buying out $5000 worth of plumbing supplies from a woman who's husband met with a rather sudden demise.
Buffalo area plumber? Who was this? Maybe a hint if you would.
kenny b