can boiler take extra rads

Hi

I am planning to replace a couple of small single rads, with some bigger double ones. I have an old Myson conventional boiler which runs well. I have no idea if the boiler will be able to take the extra capacity. Is there any way to tell or not please ?

MTIA Steve

Reply to
stevej

You can do all the calculations if you like, but I'd just suck it and see. If it doesn't have enough power, it is often cheaper and more efficient to then upgrade your insulation, rather than the boiler.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle