Single controller for rads and UFH

I have just moved in to a house with underfloor heating on ground floor, 4 zones each with its own stand alone Honeywell controller (not WiFi enabled) and rads upstairs controlled by a Honeywell smart (ish) thermostat on WiFi, accessible via the Resideo app. I would like to be able to control all the thermostats with one app on my smart phone (with manual overrides on the individual thermostats). I would also like it to be smart enough to switch off the heating, or lower the temp, when I'm out, as the Nest thermostat on my previous house did I'm finding it difficult to figure out which kit can do this and which is the best option. Has anyone got a similar setup and would like to share knowledge?

Reply to
Biggles

Thanks, that looks like the sort of thing I'm looking for.

Reply to
Biggles

Possibly the Heatmiser Neo hub? available wired or wireless, can deal with mixed ufh and rads.

I don't have one, but have had one non-wifi and later a couple of wifi programmable stats over the past 10+ years.

Mine are old enough that they don't talk to a 'mothership' account in the cloud, but I gather the newer ones work that way ...

Reply to
Andy Burns