can anyone identify the maker of this valve?

or is there a way or place to search for valve manufacturers by photographs of the valves?
i need to get orings/gaskets for it..
it was used in a condominium in las vegas nevada
thanks
http://pages.prodigy.net/hyubso/lacuesta/water_supply.html
On 07/21/04 snipped-for-privacy@prodigy.net Asks in part Date: Wed, Jul 21, 2004 1:02 PM

No pictures to view at this site ..... the links are broken. Put em where we can view them and maybe we can help.
Doug
i fixed the links.. hope they appear in your browsers. thanks in advance for all your help.
hyubso
PLUMBGURU2 wrote:

change the link on you picture from file:///D:/Photos/C-3020%20zoom/july%2020%202004/p7211820-800x600.jpg to
http://pages.prodigy.net/hyubso/lacuesta/p7211820-800x600.jpg
and put copy of each picture with your .html page and the pictures should view ok.
Chris

the pictures are stored with the web page html file..
i am just a beginner here. for some reason they display properly on my pc using netscape and internet explorer..
let me try your suggestions..
will get back soon
dnadeveloper wrote:

i fixed the photo links.. hopefully they will display properly now.. thanks for the tip hyubso
dnadeveloper wrote:

how stupid of me.. on the end of the plastic turn knob is the name "Ameri-Flex" and the letters "upo" inside a shield symbol
if yo know of htis comapny and if it hopefully is stil in business.. please let me know..
i will search the web now and post back if i find the company and it's webiste..
but please post the ameri-flex website or phone number if you know it.
thanks
hyubso
hyubso wrote:

"hyubso"
It's just an 5/8" by 3/8" OD angle compression shutoff. They cost less than $5.00 each. Just replace the whole thing.