bacteria reduction (irb/srb) and tankless water heaters?

how effective or helpful might a tankless water heater be in reducing or even eliminating an IRB/SRB issue? we have a chronic IRB/SRB issue with our well/plumbing that multiple repeated extreme chlorinations has not eliminated. replacing the anode from Mg to Al hasnt helped, either.
my thinking is that the tankless water heater eliminates the place where bacteria can thrive...standing hot water.
your thoughts would be appreciated.

Actually the temp of the water is the key, 140f and higher IRB etc. can't survive. IIRC I told you a year or so ago you need to kill this bacteria with chlorination no? It will be colonizing all water treatment equipment and then that will require sanitation without proper pretreatment.
--
Gary
Quality Water Associates