Your Experience With Aristokraft Bathroom Cabinets

Anything you can tell me, please. Price, quality, etc.

Reply to
Jack

I used them in my kitchen 25 years ago and they were still in good shape when we removed them to do room addition and total kitchen re-design a couple years ago. Handles could have stood to be replaced but doors, drawers hinges and shelves were all in good shape. A couple of the plastic clips that hold the shelves had broken but there were plenty of spares to replace them. I was going to replace them all with metal ones eventually but never got around to it.

Don't know how the bath cabinets would differ.

Reply to
Mark