wood renewal products?

looking for info on those 'wood renewal' processes (Varathane, N'hance) as an alternative to sanding. the only comments that come up on searching are from 2001.
anyone with more recent info on looks/durability?

Perhaps if you provided a little information on what kind of problem you're trying to fix... ?
--
Regards,
Try posting to www.refinishwizard.com with more narrative.
On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 19:46:46 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

On Jul 2, 1:46 pm, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

we have the common problem of high-use areas that are worn and graying, with the rest of the floor looking pretty good. we'd like to get rid of the worn look in the problem areas.
I think it's regular wood (?cherry) vs laminate, but not sure how to tell really.