Wirlpool Duet Dryer "Sensing" light on

Hi,

my Wirlpool Duet Dryer "Sensing" light is on and the dryer wont start. anyone have know what to do? Model# GEW9200LW1

thanks

Bob M

Reply to
BM

What does the instruction book say the "sensing" light means??????

Reply to
hrhofmann

it dosent say anything about it

Reply to
BM

Googled the question, first hit.

Third hit

Check your thermal fuse

Reply to
PV

It is sensing if it is off balance. Reload the clothing evenly.

Reply to
Thomas

Problem Solved

I opend up the bottom panel and found about $10 is change and lots and lots of dust and lint. There was a quarter, a penny, and a washer that melted to an electric connection on top of the internal fuse.

Reply to
BM

Thanks for the solved message. I'm guessing you helped several other people.

.

I opend up the bottom panel and found about $10 is change and lots and lots of dust and lint. There was a quarter, a penny, and a washer that melted to an electric connection on top of the internal fuse.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

replying to BM, Marites wrote: Im drying cloths but it says sensing i turn twice but still wer

Reply to
Marites