Wirlpool Duet Dryer "Sensing" light on

Hi,
my Wirlpool Duet Dryer "Sensing" light is on and the dryer wont start. anyone have know what to do? Model# GEW9200LW1
thanks
Bob M
Add pictures here
✖
On Jul 19, 9:07 pm, BM <BM2home.com> wrote:

What does the instruction book say the "sensing" light means??????
Add pictures here
✖
it dosent say anything about it
Add pictures here
✖
BM wrote:

Googled the question, first hit.
http://www.justanswer.com/appliance/4auyr-whirlpool-duet-dryer-stays-sensor-light-will.html
Third hit
http://www.fixya.com/search/p55592-whirlpool_gew9250_electric_dryer/sensing_light_stays
Check your thermal fuse
--
PV

"If Inflammable means more flammable, then what does incompetent mean?'

Add pictures here
✖
On Jul 19, 10:07 pm, BM <BM2home.com> wrote:
It is sensing if it is off balance. Reload the clothing evenly.
Add pictures here
✖
Problem Solved
I opend up the bottom panel and found about $10 is change and lots and lots of dust and lint. There was a quarter, a penny, and a washer that melted to an electric connection on top of the internal fuse.
Add pictures here
✖
Thanks for the solved message. I'm guessing you helped several other people.
"BM" <BM2home.com> wrote in message
Problem Solved
I opend up the bottom panel and found about $10 is change and lots and lots of dust and lint. There was a quarter, a penny, and a washer that melted to an electric connection on top of the internal fuse.
Add pictures here
✖
replying to BM, Marites wrote: Im drying cloths but it says sensing i turn twice but still wer
Add pictures here
✖