Wiring Up Dishwasher Ground Question

I am wiring a plug into a new dishwasher for installation and I came accross a intersting ground nut. It is like an inverted cup with feet sitting against the back of the splice box with a nut running through the middle? I am accustomed to a typical green ground screw. How do you use this type of setup. Run the ground wire in back of this cup and just cinch down the cup onto it until it is snug? I am tempted to just take it off and replace with a standard ground screw, put a pigtail wire nut unit onto the ground on the plug wire and they place the u shaped copper connector onto the ground nut and cinch it down. Probably a more secure setup??? Any advice. Thanks.
The most important thing is that you have a good solid ground connection.
From time to time I've had to connect grounds to this or that and was not happy with the ground connection the manufacturer provided. Sometimes I drill a hole in the metal box and use a self-tapping green ground screw, or machine screw, washer, and nut, or whatever works best. Other times the metal may be painted and I'll scrape or sand off a little paint where the ground screw goes to be sure to get a good ground.
"Michael Roback" wrote in message

Hi,
The ground wire is wound under that cup part and the cup helps to hold the ground wire still so it doesn't squirt out when the screw is tightened down.
http://www.applianceaid.com/newimages/dwwires.jpg