Wireless audio/video signal sender problem

I installed a 2.4ghz wireless audi/video signal sender from my family room tv to my living room tv. It is about 30 feet away and no walls. The picture comes in crystal clear, but the sound is very low and distorted. I used the rca jacks that came with the unit. Before I go and buy the expensive monster cable type wires does anyone think that would definetly help? Any help is greatly appreciated
I'd go to the mfr website and ask for help first.
Monster cables are an overpriced rip off - I can practically guarantee they wont help anything.
Rennyboy wrote:

no.
I have had terrible experiences with these things too. The repeaters are just crap. I assume it is just because the FCC requires such low power and limited antennas