"Willing and able"

Willing and able life: Alex von Guggenberg says he does the small jobs people don't want to do. Head of Alexandria Home Improvement, he can fix a homeowner's problematic plumbing, smooth over drywall projects and throw a fresh coat of paint on any room. at http://www.washtimes.com/metro/20040127-095017-1836r.htm

what the hell has this become, a billboard for advertising.
this is a news group NOT a contractor referral service
if I want to see advertising I will remove my pop-up stopper!
Get Lost

Damn spammers..
I'm not a spammers. Just a poster and lurker. Would a spammer actually reply? Mike
message