White-Rodgers Thermostat

Page 2 of 2
On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 05:55:50 -0600, jim wrote:

NO but I have had you on your knees at my feet all this time. Its really a wonder you can even type. Now get back to work, jimmy my pet pull toy. Bubba

This is Turtle.
I typed in 1F79-111 in Google and got the 4 th webpage down got White Rogers website and then went there and scrolled down to the 1F79-111 thermostat listed there and hit it and went to the same page listed below.
I'm not saying one way or the other but it sure seemed easy to me.
TURTLE

d.honeycutt wrote:

http://www.white-rodgers.com/pdfs/instruction_sheets/0037-6499.pdf