White marks on Omni-stone & Versa Lock

How can I remove the white "water" marks from my Omni-stone walk and Versa Lock wall? I don't want them to get worse, but don't know how to remove them. Thanks!

It will go away with time. This is a very common thing with concrete products. While you may speed the process with acids, it may also cause other problems. Ed