Whirlpoor Washer Leak - How do I remove the front panel

We have a stacked Whirlpool washer/dryer. It has started to develop a leak and after tilting it back and looking underneath, it is coming from the water pump. Without pulling it out of the closet and laying it on its back, I cannot figure out how to gain access to the pump. It is located in the lower front area. The back of the machine is closed off so I cannot go in that way. It looks like there are some sliding clasps on the lower sides and the upper sides might be screwed in. Does anyone know how to remove the front panel?
AS.
Hi Allen,
Need a model number, but if it's a full-sized 27in stack, the washer cabinet'll come off in similar fashion to the standard washers. Once the cab's off, this job's really easy. I have instructions posted on my website:
http://www.DavesRepair.com/DIYhelp/DIY3363394.htm
But send me your model number & I'll double-check it.
God bless,
Dave Harnish Dave's Repair Service New Albany, PA www.DavesRepair.com snipped-for-privacy@sosbbs.com 570-363-2404
I'm a 32-year pro appliance technician, and love sharing what I've learned - in a FREE Monthly Appliance Tips Newsletter. (Back issues now posted here too!) www.DavesRepair.com
John 3:3

Dave,
The model number is Whirlpool Thin-Twin large capacity (I can post the number when I get home). It is a stacked washer-dryer. Thanks,
AS

Got it! Thanks much for your help.
AS