Where was I when paint doubled in price

Was just looking at Home Depot's website for paint. $12+ a Quart!!!, $25+ a gallon ??, 130+ for 5 gallons???

Last time I bought any quantity it was about $60 for 5 gallons.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

bob haller

I noticed that too, its amazing how much the ost has gone up:(

Reply to
bob haller

Reply to
bob haller

Yes, We have no inflation, we have no inflation today.... unless ur buying paint and few other things...

Fat-Dumb and Happy

I remember paying $10 a gallon too. That was not this year though.

In addition to inflation, paint and paint making has many more regulations than it did a few years back. VOCs can be expensive to get rid of.

Soon, we will be paying for paint can and paint leftovers being properly disposed of. You will pay it up front with the paint purchase. Last price I hears was 50¢ a gallon.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski