Where was I when paint doubled in price

Was just looking at Home Depot's website for paint. $12+ a Quart!!!, $25+ a gallon ??, 130+ for 5 gallons???
Last time I bought any quantity it was about $60 for 5 gallons.
On Saturday, July 6, 2013 2:33:51 AM UTC-4, Ashton Crusher wrote:

On Saturday, July 6, 2013 8:08:59 AM UTC-4, bob haller wrote:

I noticed that too, its amazing how much the ost has gone up:(
On Saturday, July 6, 2013 2:33:51 AM UTC-4, Ashton Crusher wrote:

Ashton Crusher wrote:

Yes, We have no inflation, we have no inflation today.... unless ur buying paint and few other things... http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/06/27/yes-we-have-no-inflation/
On Sat, 06 Jul 2013 10:42:48 -0500, Fat-Dumb and Happy

I remember paying $10 a gallon too. That was not this year though.
In addition to inflation, paint and paint making has many more regulations than it did a few years back. VOCs can be expensive to get rid of.
Soon, we will be paying for paint can and paint leftovers being properly disposed of. You will pay it up front with the paint purchase. Last price I hears was 50¢ a gallon.