Where to get pre-made drawers

A bunch of years ago I bought a plastic/fiberglass drawer, to be mounted under a work surface. Unfortunately, that unit is in a house which I don't own any more. In the new house I built a real nice workbench, but would like to put some shallow drawers under the work surface. I can build them, however, I would like to save the time and buy them pre-built. I heard of such a thing (probably on this forum), however, when googling, I come up empty. Does anyone know of a place where you can buy pre-built drawers? Thanks.

Reply to
Art Todesco

charlie

Wow - Those look great, and the price isn't out of line with reality either.

Reply to
hrhofmann

Thanks Charlie, that looks like just what I wanted and at a pretty good price.

Reply to
Art Todesco

re: "the price isn't out of line with reality either."

Don't forget about shipping.

A single $37 drawer costs $15 to ship to my house.

A $44 unit costs close to $17.

Sure, it's cheaper with quantities, but is certainly adds significantly to the cost.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

re: "the price isn't out of line with reality either."

Don't forget about shipping.

A single $37 drawer costs $15 to ship to my house.

A $44 unit costs close to $17.

Sure, it's cheaper with quantities, but is certainly adds significantly to the cost.

Reply to
charlie

Thanks for that Web site. I needed a drawer to fill the space left where my new wall oven was smaller, vertically, than the old one. I got a quote from a custom guy in the $300 + range. No doubt he would do beautiful work, but wow...! So the space has been vacant, glaring at me. Maybe I can score an inexpensive drawer from that site, so tx again.

Reply to
Higgs Boson