Where to get a Hoody Ring?

I have an old sink held in place by a Hoody Ring (house was built in the 50's). I want to change the vanity top but re-use the sink and I'm afraid the Hoody Ring will get bent in disassembly. Local plumbing suppliers don't think they are made anymore. I'd rather not change the sink because the new one won't match the tub and toilet. Any ideas on where to get a Hoody Ring?
What is wrong with the one that is there now? Finding new clips is much easier than finding a new ring. Look in your yellow pages for a place that specializes in used plumbing fixtures. YOu may not find a match for the ring, but might find a matching sink.
--
DanG