Where to find a bathroom vanity that fits where the old vanity was.

In our half bathroom, we wanted to get a new vanity because our old one was dated. So before we took it out we bought a new one at lowes that I LOVED! (Mistake). When we got home and removed the old vanity we realized that the flooring was laid down right up to the edge of the old vanity and my new vanity wouldn't fit. My solution was to fill in the floor with new tile or wood (because we need the floors refinished anyways). My fiancé said he thinks that's too much trouble so we decided to just find one that fits where the old one was. But the problem is, I'm having a hard time finding a vanity that the base goes all the way to the floor. Most vanities have a little opening or they're on legs and if we get that than you'll be able to see where the floor isn't finished. Where do I find cabinets that will fit that spot (27in x 17in I believe) perfectly?
replying to Hswart37, Bobby wrote: You have to spend a lot of time checking out spec sheets. Visit the web sires of cabinet companies and see what is available. If you have an odd size, the only alternative is custom built.
On Sunday, October 2, 2016 at 11:44:04 AM UTC-5, Bobby wrote:

of any vanity that catches your eye. I just did a complete remodel to the original bathroom of this 90 year old house and forgot to remember the measurements my contractor gave me. What I ordered online and was delivered to the store was too deep for the space; height and width was fine but it had to be returned. Good fortune though that Home Depot had in stock an almost duplicate of the too large vanity. It was also a savings of about $133.00. Yippee!!
On 10/2/2016 12:44 PM, Bobby wrote:

If the floor needs to be re-done, do it now and put the new vanity on top of it.
On Sunday, October 2, 2016 at 11:14:05 AM UTC-4, Hswart37 wrote:

You may find that it will require a custom made vanity to fit the existing space. You probably don't want to do that since you say the floor needs to be replaced, unless the current size is exactly what you want anyway. (I'm not saying a 27" x 17" vanity is not available, I don't really know. I'm just saying that if can't find one, custom may an option.)
When your fiance said it was "too much trouble" why does he say that? I'm a ssuming the new vanity is bigger than the old one. How much trouble can it be to fill a section of the floor that won't be seen? Maybe you don't even need to fill it. Maybe some shims are all you need. Explain the situation in some more detail and maybe we can offer some other suggestions.
Of course, there are other options for vanities besides the home centers. Everything from on-line sources to kitchen-and-bath design centers to architectural salvage stores, both on-line and brick and mortar.
On 10/2/2016 10:14 AM, Hswart37 wrote:

Have you got an Amish furniture store nearby? If so, approach them about having a custom vanity built to order.
Second option - go to Menards or a similar big box store, ask to see their bathroom furnishing catalogs. They have all kinds of products available on special order that they don't stock in their stores. I ordered a custom-built bathroom vanity through Menards - picked one of the stock Amish models, and then specified the modifications I wanted. Paid upfront and had it shipped.