Where can I get replacement cutting wheels for copper tubing cutters

Ridgid supposedly has replacement wheels for their pipe cutters as well as replacement brushes for their pipe cleaners. Where o where can I get these? Local stores - nope? Searched around the Internet and came up with nothing so far. Is it a conspiracy?

Searched the internet? Did you try here http://www.ridgidparts.com / About $8 for a wheel on the 1 1/4" cutter

I've seen them at home depot.
Bob
Did you go to a commercial plumbing house in your area - not a box store? They not only have the cutter wheels, but probably have replacement grip pads for your pipe wrenches.
--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

What a great idea.