Where can I get replacement cutting wheels for copper tubing cutters

Ridgid supposedly has replacement wheels for their pipe cutters as well as replacement brushes for their pipe cleaners. Where o where can I get these? Local stores - nope? Searched around the Internet and came up with nothing so far. Is it a conspiracy?

Reply to
poison_1024

Searched the internet? Did you try here

$8 for a wheel on the 1 1/4" cutter

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

I've seen them at home depot.

Bob

Reply to
Bob F

Did you go to a commercial plumbing house in your area - not a box store? They not only have the cutter wheels, but probably have replacement grip pads for your pipe wrenches.

Reply to
DanG

What a great idea.

Reply to