Angie's List

I would just like to know what people in St. Louis think of Angie's List .

Thank you

Jim

Reply to
Jim

responding to

sarahdann wrote: COMPLETELY disagree that Angie?s List is a good thing. I work for a company that does home remodeling. A third party tried to hire my employer to do work on a house that they don?t own. When my employer stated that for the company to do the work they would have to have authorization in writing from the home owner the person became irate. Then the person requested that my employer deliver building materials for a $25 fee (normal delivery from the store in question is $75). In the interest of good-will my employer did that and then just out of pure spite because my employer refused to do work on a property without proper authorization this person went on Angie?s List completely slamming my employer. My employer NEVER knew Angie?s List even existed and has an ?A+? rating with the BBB for over 15 years. Long story short, Angie?s List is a way for crack-pot type people who hold grudges to pay money and then attempt to ruin others when they don?t get their way.

Jim wrote:

Reply to
sarahdann