Where Can I Buy Fiberglass Duct Liner?

I need to buy about 48 sq. ft. of two inch thick fiberglass duct liner. Can you suggest where I might find it to buy (either in a store or online)?
Thanks.
--
John Hanley

If put inside keeps noise down. Not designed for exterior application.
-- Troweller^nospam^@canada.com
Remove the obvious to reply. Experienced and reliable Concrete Finishing and Synthetic Stucco application in the GTA.