What wrong with camping indoors?

My landlord said he was going to evict me if I camp in my living room. I set up my tent, but I had to nail it to the carpet on the floor because I could not drive in tent steaks. He said that was against the lease, but said that if I replace the carpet then I am not evicted. But he got really pissed off when I brought in all the firewood to make a campfire on the carpet floor. I told him I was going to replace the carpet so whats the big deal if I make a campfire and get a little ashes on the carpet. He seems to thing the fire will burn through the wooden floor and fall in the space under our trailer house. I told him that fire only burns up, not down, so how can it burn through the floor. This proves he's an idiot. We cant afford the gas to drive to a camping place so we want to camp at home. We are paying to rent this trailer so we should be able to do what we want. As soon as he leaves, we will start our campfire and drink our beer.
Floyd Masters
snipped-for-privacy@.none-none.invalid wrote:

Do y'all plan on skinning deer or coons by the campfire? Maybe y'all ought to invite your landlord over for some good old home cooked vittles.
TDD
responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/maintenance/What-wrong-with-camping-indoors-368109-.htm outdoorskitchen wrote: I was camping indoor but inside my campervan in Australia hire from camper-rental.com only like that i agree to camping indoors.
The Daring Dufas wrote:

------------------------------------- Karl Derren __!__ -----o----- " " . / V\ / ` / < < | / | / | / | / \ \ / ( ) | | ________| _/_ | | < _________\______)\__)
On Apr 13, 2:29am, snipped-for-privacy@.none-none.invalid wrote:

re: I could not drive in tent steaks
Porterhouse or Ribeye?
re: I had to nail it to the carpet
Carpet doesn't hold nails very well.
re: He seems to thing the fire...
How do you thing a fire?

Yeah. Looks as though the OP should take a spell. Away from writing! A literary masterpiece it is not. And 'spell check' wouldn't help in this case. "Steak" and "thing" are both correct words; in the right context.
snipped-for-privacy@.none-none.invalid wrote in

He's probably concerned about attracting bears.