What's wrong with PEX ??

Page 2 of 2

The Duke team was completely exonerated because the victim apparently wasn't. The others are probably in a grey area since none were convicted, Kobe was a civil trial.

hey,according to the feminists,ALL men are sex offenders.....
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

No, my subscription to the national Enquirer ran out and with the 9 cents a day I make here in the prison, I can't afford to renew it. Can I borrow yours after you ve read them ?
Mike Dobony wrote:

Sex is one of the reasons people strive to achieve high office. My hero, and best example, is short, looks like a frog, has a gravelly voice, not rich, is of the wrong religion, commands no great business or wealth, but dated many beautiful women (Jill St. John, Candice Bergen, Marlo Thomas, Barbara Walters). His famous line: "Power is the only true aphrodisiac" is self-evident.
He's NOT from California, either.
It is left to the reader to remember his name.
Further hints: He has a Nobel Peace Prize and he's not Jimmy Carter.

Ah yes.. One of the main reason the Nobel PP has lost some of its credibility. Good Ole Hank showed up on CSpan the other day for some reason.

JC only lusted in his heart HK did the real thing....... :)
Go Big H!

Yasser Arafat dated Jill St. John and Candace Bergen???
--
Regards,

Damnit!!! That was my guess!
On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 19:52:44 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

I don't know, but he did have a relative in a local (former) federal prison...
-- Oren
"I don't mind coming to work, but that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch!"
Walter R. writes:

Years ago it was the same thing with copper versus PVC.

California is like a whole country of lobbiests. I heard in San Fran you can't use PVC, copper only. Since profits are a percentage of wholesale price, if you can force a universal jack up of housing costs, builders make boo coo bucks.

California has 30+ million people...it's nearly unworkable, so many special interest groups
PEX ok'd is on a city by city basis....all the new construction in the "Inland Empire" / high desert is PEX.
about 200 cities have given the ok besides no one in SD drinks the tap water....way to high in TDS, approaching salt water
my in-laws have lived in SD for 20 years & they never drink it nor do I when I visit...the stuff tastes rather salty
FYI The SF bay folks actually want people to move away from copper to PEX or other plastics since copper water lines actually increase the copper load in the bay.
If you guys think this place is crazy now just wait until we have 40 or 50 million