What's the point with the little paint rollers

Page 2 of 2

Spot touch-up and trim.

I used them for fiberglass work. Wetting out the cloth.

For painting small areas, such as door edges, trim, etc. I have come to like them, as some of the textures of them give very little stipple and bubbles when used with a little Floetrol. I have even come to like the little Vee shaped ones for corners. I say "come to" because for a long time, I thought they were just doodads to make money for the inventor. Then my wife started bringing them home and using them, and for lots of finer work, they are the cat's meow.
Steve
Heart surgery pending? Read up and prepare. http://cabgbypasssurgery.com www.heartsurgerysurvivalguide.com
Storing paint- I just pound the lid back on and store the can upside- down. For the first week I put it (inverted) in a bucket so if it leaks I'll know about it.
So far I've done this with more than a dozen cans and only one leaked. Also have used 10 year old paint and it was just fine.
Copyright 2011 by Shaun Eli. All rights reserved.