What's the best battery powered impact driver?

I'm saving for a Hitachi WH18DL. Can I do better for less money?
nb
On 6/15/2015 12:18 PM, notbob wrote:

I got one of these:
http://www.harborfreight.com/18-volt-14-in-cordless-variable-speed-hex-impact-driver-62421.html
and it has served me well. It gets used once or twice a week, and does good. I used it last week to shear heads off a couple rusty screws, so I could back em out with vise grips.
--
.
Christopher A. Young