What make of water heater?

My NG 40 gal water heater leaks and needs to be replaced. Any particular brands I should be looking for, any brands to avoid?

Thanks, guys.

Reply to
Walter R.

My only suggestion is to get the heater with AT LEAST a 9 year warranty. I once bout a 6 year model from Kenmore, and had leaks within 1 year. But the replacement 9 year model they gave me worked just great.

Reply to
greatyetiofthenorth

One thing to shop for is efficency and use the E.F., Energy Factor rating, most gas tank are 50-60 EF, a 50 EF means only 50 cents of every dollar heats water, there are 70-80 even 94 EF models, many at sears , hD etc are about 55 EF,

Reply to
ransley