Polaris water heater

I have had two Polaris commercial water heaters leak like a sieve. The first one lasted a year, the replacement lasted six months. They replaced the first heater with no problem, but the company is now resisting correcting the problem, hoping I will go away. Does anyone have any information about Polaris water heaters or the company that makes them, American water heater company.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck

Chuck