What is this tool

Sorry but I dont have a picture. Anyway it looks like a little Dremel grinder with a conical grinding tool in the chuck. It also has a guide around the chuck with 30 and 35 degree markings on it. The guide looks somewhat like an airplane with the grinder in-line with the wings. Power connection is heavy duty gator clips, Im guessing it may run from 12 vdc and they seem to be factory installed. It came in a box of misc tools I bought at an auction.
Jimmie
Add pictures here
✖

That's about what I just figured out, perhaps tapered would have been more descriptive. Hope it works I could use it.
Jimmie
Jimmie
Add pictures here
✖
On Tue, 6 Dec 2011 07:36:59 -0800 (PST), JIMMIE

shaft with a nut on it where the guide bearing would go)
If so it sounds like a laminate trimmer.
Add pictures here
✖
On Dec 6, 9:41 am, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Nope, those trimmers use burrs not grinders. It is a chainsaw grinder. baileysonline.com will list them if you want a picture or visit any good sized chainsaw dealer to look at one.
Harry K
Add pictures here
✖
30 and 35 degrees are typical angle for chainsaw teeth, like the other writer mentioned. Conical just means it's been used a lot, and the grinder tip is worn out. Or, someone ignorantly put a different tip into the device.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus