What do you call this? What does Harbor Freight call this?

What's the angle? grinder that has two small circular blades going the opposite direction? Specifically, what does harbor freight call their cheap one? I suddenly need one, I think, but can't get it because I don't remember what it's called. Thanks.
(There used to be one advertised on late-night tv.)

You mean the Dual Saw with Billy Mays ?
I've not seen a dual blade grinder.

Yeah, I think so.

I guess anything with a 4 inch wheel looks like a grinder to me.
Thanks.

Local Costco here has them. Not sure of the name brand but it has the two blades that counter each other - $130. They are saw blades and not wheels.
Never seen one at HF.

Never likely to see the "optional diamond blade" at HF.

I guess not. I just looked at all their power tool / saws. Probalby still under patent.
Oh well, for 100, I'll use a drill and a sabre saw. It was an excuse to buy a new tool.
Thanks and thanks all.

mm wrote:

They've had something called I think a "dual saw", not sure if you can find it on their site now.

Thanks to you and everyone. Yes, it seems to be called the *Omni* dual saw, which might be important. Or maybe the name is changed^^^
If you don't say Omni, one of the hits is this: http://www.stoorz.com/i/dual-saw?z=GDualdual%20saw&gclid=CPjprNmsy6UCFQ915Qodbnjjmw which is 128 dollars with their on-line coupon**, plus who knows how much shipping, when the cheapest prices for Billy Mays's product is 150. ^^^Wait! Another ad says this IS the same product, but they've changed its name to the TwinCut Dual Saw, and they want 180.
Okay, I can't tell if it's the same thing as http://www.ecrater.com/p/4783608/billy-mays-endorsed-as-seen-on or not, but at 130 or 150, I don't really need it.
**It says the coupon expires today. Yeah, right, lately they always expire the day I look at them, and tomorrow they'll expire tomorrow, right?

There's also this one (Amazon.com product link shortened)
120 dollars. Terrible picture, all kinds of extra words in the name, no mention of As Seen on TV**. It all makes me nervous.
**Of course "As seen on TV" doesn't necessarily mean it's the product one is looking for. There can be some cheap imitation that they advertise on one channel of TV for 5 30-second spots, and then they're not lying afaik.
A set of replacement blades here is 33 dollars and elsewhere 30.

Try Sears for dual saw or similar.
Joe