What do you call light socket

What do you call a light socket like those ued in construction sites?
They have a white and a black pigtail, about 6", and the socket is surrounded by rubber. I'm using one now, and I can only get an incandescent bulb into it. I need 100 watts so I want to change to CFL but the base of one of those is too big to fit. Before I got to the store, I want to search online.

Something like this?
http://www.homedepot.ca/product/rubber-pigtail-socket/905857
Search around, they make various versions with hanging hooks/eyes and so forth.
Good luck!
Erik
On 7/19/2013 7:24 PM, micky wrote:

It is a rubber pigtail socket. For some types of lamps to fit, you have to take a utility knife and cut away some of the rubber around the opening of the socket, to allow the Edison base to seat in the socket

Well, I got all three words, but didnt' put them all together.
The url Erik gave me looks exactly like what I have, (That is, it needs to be cut to fit.)
I added cfl to rubber pigtail socket, and googled and found one with a cord and plug for $22. I think I'll follow your advice below.

OK, I could try a knife. It was hanging from the ceiling by the time I realized a CFL wouldn't fit.
Thanks everyone.

Disconnect it before you start cutting.
On Sat, 20 Jul 2013 01:25:50 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03

Okay.

Socket to me!!!