What defines a tree?

My friend's old house on a shady street with cute Dutch Colonials and adorable cottages, has been recently painted fluorescent mustard by the new owners. I assume they wanted to express their individuality and make a statement, and were not satisfied doing so on the interior. Ironically, they are not even the ones who have to look at it from their windows; the people across the street do.

Curly Sue

On Mon 06 Jun 2005 05:07:37a, Curly Sue wrote in alt.home.repair:

Clearly there is no accounting for taste!

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright

Simple. A tree is a tree whether it is growing or dead. Write a letter that tells them that you had the tree removed for safety reasons because of immediate danger. Tell them that you will pay the fine if they are in favor of dangerous situations and don't care about safety to neighbors and negiborhood kids.

Reply to
George E. Cawthon

The Hells Angels even control *that* where you live?

damn...

Reply to
G Henslee

hahahaha

Yes, they took complete control a few years ago.

Reply to
Matt