What adhesive to glue back concrete chip?

Recently I had my concrete driveway raised up. This caused a 3" chip to come off my garage concrete floor. What is the best adhesive to use to glue this concrete chip back into place? TIA
Phisherman wrote:

I'd bet a small sum that clear silicone caulk would work nicely. Never tried it, but you want something that will grip the pores of the concrete without adding bulk to the joint., right?

There are concrete caulks and glues check your hardware .

Depending on the application, either a quick plug hydraulic cement or a masonry-grade epoxy.
Stop by a good full-service hardware store, explain the application, etc.
Puddin'
"Blues starts to rolling ... stops at my front do'. I'm gonna change my way of livin' ... won't have to worry no mo'." - from "Blues Before Sunrise", Leroy Carr, maybe 1934

Since you still have the chipped piece; try a masonry adhesive or an epoxy product.
I would go with a tube masonry adhesive for this small of task.

Thanks to all the replies. I used an epoxy formulated for concrete, made by Loctite, sets in 5 minutes, cures in 24 hours.

So you're happy?

Not yet, but thankful you helped. Time will tell if the chip remains in place. Another option would have been to sink steel nails and level the hole with a concrete filler.