What about no-plumbing toilets

Page 2 of 2

That's a beautiful story...just not sure what the response has to do with my post.

I saw similar unit on survival preppers. The bag was sealed after using. Close quarters !!
Greg
You're supposed to write back "I don't know; I lost my watch"
Darn! I lost my watch in the incinerating toilet! O_o
TDD
On 11/13/2012 6:43 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Should I top post too? ^_^
TDD

Should I top post too? ^_^
TDD