What a joke

Page 2 of 2

I don't know if they are kidding, but once, I had a guy take down all the brush in my yard. All he did was weed whack the stuff. I came home and had a swollen face, eyes mouth and lots of eruptions on my skin because the stuff had gone airborne.I don't know what the basis for this was, but damn don't do it near my house. I will end up in the hospital.