Wells Fargo sucks again

Page 2 of 2
On 10/26/2012 1:21 PM, Mark Lloyd wrote:

house (ACH). Duplicate checks (same routing number, account number and dollar amount) will be rejected (bounce).
On 10/26/2012 1:21 PM, Mark Lloyd wrote:

Fear of being in jail? The app only allows you to do what businesses have been able to do for years. Previously you needed a built for the purpose scanner to deposit the checks from your desk instead of going to the bank.

When I log on to my bank from my computer, I am on a secured connection. It would be trivial to add the option of allowing you to upload a pdf or a jpg of a check. It would be just as secure as any smartphone.
On 10/27/2012 1:12 PM, Metspitzer wrote:

Tell that to the banks. I think they will slowly realize it is ridiculous to demand that businesses purchase dedicated scanners such as this:
http://www.panini.com/solutions/products/panini-vision-x/vision-x
Because of "security".