Weatherstripping for Steel Door

I need to replace the weatherstripping on steel front entrance door. I'm would like to use magnetic weatherstripping, but the only replacements I've seen so far require insertion into a saw kerf in the door stop. Since this is an old door (30+ years old), it doesn't have this feature.

Are there magnetic versions that install without the saw kerf? Any ideas and/or suggestions.

Thanks.

Reply to
J. Jorgensen