WAY OT (but it happens in homes)

Republicans disgust me but Democrats are special, they horrify me. ^_^
TDD

So far it hasn't been pointed out that conservative family values should exclude having sex between non-married individuals, and the blurb states "single". There may be just a whiff of hypocrisy here.
--
Best regards
Han

That's presuming that ALL conservatives hew to the same limited religious belief Since that is false Your conclusion is just as false Funny how libs who presume that they are so much smarter, are not smart enough that catch that (maybe they're not as smart as they imagine)

Guess you didn't catch the implied smiley ...
--
Best regards
Han

Sorry, I don't spend my time looking for "implied smileys" That verges on trying to read minds over the ether A stupid and pointless endeavor Maybe you should avoid expecting others to do so too.

Family values become an issue only if a Democrat is perceived to not have the same Family Values. It is NOT an issue if a Republican candidate is associated with non-Family Values.
Election of 2008

Complete Demonicrat bullshit.

Was over three years ago.
HeyBub wrote:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/republicans-democrats-achieve-orgasm-sex-match-survey-article-1.1016621#ixzz1lNIJtkgHThey
So half the people more or less do NOT have orgasms??? They are doing something wrong...sex education in the schools needs revamping... :)
--

dadiOH
____________________________

...at least the teachers' unions will have orgasms.

Shows how hypocritical Republicans are. Their orthodox platforms are anti-choice, anti-contraception, and anti-sex before/outside marriage. So the above, "single", "Republicans", and "have sex" proves their hypocrisy. Along with the Gingrich sex outside marriage doctrine.
On Sat, 4 Feb 2012 12:24:20 -0500, "Dimitrios Paskoudniakis"

Leave it to the lefties to lie.

At least those in the conservative wing of the Republican party, for the most part, aren't happy with Gingrich's history. You haven't a clue about what "Republicans are" and lie about the obvious. So typical of a lefty.
Dimitrios Paskoudniakis wrote:

Hypocrisy gets a bad rap. About 85% of practicing gynecologists are male.
We see, and many approve, of the hypocrisy often found on this group along the lines of "... leave that to the experts..."

As I pointed out to someone else
That's presuming that ALL conservatives hew to the same limited religious belief Since that is false Your conclusion is just as false Funny how libs who presume that they are so much smarter, are not smart enough that catch that (maybe they're not as smart as they imagine)

Oops, the thread was entitled "Way OT ..." implying that it is sort of tongue in cheek (one of the ones adjacent to the nose - just in case you need directions).
Hereby a smiley: %-)}
--
Best regards
Han

And during all that useless hubbub _noone_ mentioned that plugs are pulled in hospitals all over the world under the same condition. I had a co-worker who was all worked up over it and was floored when I mentioned that it was done in our small county hospital.
Harry K