water heater leaking!

Page 5 of 5
On Tue, 27 May 2014 16:53:17 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@slp53.sl.home (Scott Lurndal) wrote:

burning the house down while soldering his water heater pipes, or something going wrong when he didn't have a permit or a plumbing license.
bob haller posted for all of us...
And I know how to SNIP

What network? Usual time/day ?
--
Tekkie

flip or flop is on HGTV. I have TIVOs that record shows automatically and a llow me to skip thru commercias. 15 minutes in a hour...... primetime.
Incidently tarek had a lump on his neck, a viewer saw it and sent a letter to the production company. It turned out he had thyroid cancer,, the viwer likely saved his life.....:) the viewerwho noticed it happened to be a canc er nurse. Tarek the picture of health and success needed a 4 hour surgery.
one never knows when there number may be up:(
On Tue, 20 May 2014 23:15:45 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

What kind of a rack do you have behind the cruiser? Did it come with the car?
so I didn't want to haul it across

Princess Auto that fit the lass 2 trailer hitch receiver. 500 lb capacity. Cost me $99 on sale - normally $149 IIRC Just like the old luggage racks on the back of a Model A.