Washing Machine AC motor

Hi, I have a used Washing Machine AC motor, it has 3 cables, two of them are connected with starting capacitor and the other one direct to AC main(220V). Now I want to use this motor and connect to AC main power (220V), how to connect to AC main? Thanks
Yanto
On 2/14/2011 2:12 AM, yanto wrote:

Obviously one side of the mains would connect to one of the terminals on the capacitor. I assume you are in a country that has 220volts AC 50Hz power for your regular power outlets? Here in the US, the lead on the capacitor that would be connected to the neutral will be brown with a white stripe and there is usually a label on the motor that has a wiring diagram. Not knowing what type of motor you have I can only make a SWAG.
TDD