Was: Are These Commonly Available?

You were very helpful on that one (Channel nuts) Thanks Again!
Now what I can't find is the floor channel cover in black PVC!(or any color) This is 1and5/8" channel and the cover width is 2and1/2". It snaps into the exposed channel.
This would seem to be a common item for trailer or medi-van modification. (I believe the economy caused many of these types of businesses to go under, at least in my area)
bob

Any thoughts would be appreciated...I would like to complete the project.
bob