vinyl sash replacement - where to buy?

I'm looking to replace a sash in a vinyl window. Does anyone know where I can order a replacement kit for a vinyl window such that the sash is made of vinyl? Most of the replacements kits I see are for aluminum or wood frames.
Thanks.
(originally posted to misc.consumers.house)
If it is just a (one) sash than you would have to go to the manufacture of the window. Many of these companies no longer exist. If you can't locate the maker than just replace the entire window unit. It may be cheaper anyway.