Ventless washer/dryer?

Anyone have one? use it?
How u like it so far?
snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net wrote:

Daughter has had Miele for several years. Thinks it's great. Wife has used it a number of times. Thinks it's great. TB

OK thanks
I'm "scared". <G>
They are pricey!
I've been looking at the Samsung models and your talking $1200 or close
Very energy effiicient. Mine works good. They take twice as long to dry. And U cant have 2 loads going at the same time. Mine was great in my last place which was small. My new place has room for a side by side so I bought a dryer. I'd only recommend one if U cant fit anything else.
snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

well pricey but permanent energy efficent, no need for 240 volt, put clothes in to wash and they come out dry, no swapping machines/
its on my wish list, for convenience

yeah mine too
I'm also wanting one cause I will be living in a VERY small home soon

Are they REALLY more energy efficient than a separate washer and dryer?
If yes.... how so?
snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net wrote:>

use little water being front loader use about half as much water, then really spin to dry at 1500 rpms or so, nearly dry after such a spin. 120 volt dryer, and no exhaust since theres so little moisture they dont exhaust air you paid to condition in your home outdoors.
the convenience angle is probably the top winner no moving clothes between machines.
toss load in machine leaving for work all finished when you get home.

This would be a BIG energy savings here I suspect, right?
Typical dryer heats air only to dump it outside
We had one in an apartment we rented. It took less space and worked well, but took quite a while to do a load. It also would only take a small load, but I think that is the fashion in Europe, and those I have seen here do larger loads.
I like it because of the space and efficiency; my wife is resisting because she is used to doing multiple loads, drying one while washing another. I think she would adjust if she had to pay the utilities.