Ventless washer/dryer?

Anyone have one? use it?

How u like it so far?

Reply to
me

Daughter has had Miele for several years. Thinks it's great. Wife has used it a number of times. Thinks it's great. TB

Reply to
tbasc

OK thanks

I'm "scared".

They are pricey!

I've been looking at the Samsung models and your talking $1200 or close

Reply to
me

Reply to
JefCullen

well pricey but permanent energy efficent, no need for 240 volt, put clothes in to wash and they come out dry, no swapping machines/

its on my wish list, for convenience

Reply to
hallerb

Are they REALLY more energy efficient than a separate washer and dryer?

If yes.... how so?

Reply to
me

yeah mine too

I'm also wanting one cause I will be living in a VERY small home soon

Reply to
me

snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net wrote:>

use little water being front loader use about half as much water, then really spin to dry at 1500 rpms or so, nearly dry after such a spin.

120 volt dryer, and no exhaust since theres so little moisture they dont exhaust air you paid to condition in your home outdoors.

the convenience angle is probably the top winner no moving clothes between machines.

toss load in machine leaving for work all finished when you get home.

Reply to
hallerb

This would be a BIG energy savings here I suspect, right?

Typical dryer heats air only to dump it outside

Reply to
me

We had one in an apartment we rented. It took less space and worked well, but took quite a while to do a load. It also would only take a small load, but I think that is the fashion in Europe, and those I have seen here do larger loads.

I like it because of the space and efficiency; my wife is resist> Anyone have one? use it?

Reply to
Not