Vacuum cleaner

Vacuum cleaners put out a lot of heat after a few minutes of running. How about heating your house by putting a couple in each room on thermostats?
--
<<//--------------------\>>
Van Chocstraw

That's a good idea except it would make too much noise for the people living in the trailer next to yours.

Maybe 10 vacs in each room would work, Stereos put out alot of heat, put a few of them in every room. TVs, get a few more for heat.
On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 15:42:55 -0800 (PST), ransley

You know what puts out more heat than stereos or tvs?
Heaters. Heaters put out a lot of heat, put a couple in each room.

Those are for the rich
On Sun 11 Jan 2009 02:33:51p, Van Chocstraw told us...

Why not put in just one Klieg light. You could get a tan at the same time.
--
Wayne Boatwright
My dick gets hot when I rub it , do you wanna borrow it untill summer ? Jr

lol. Leave it to a webtv'er.
Van Chocstraw wrote:

You mean the vacuum in your head is not enough?
TDD