Vaccum type basment moisture removal system ?

I heard radio ad for for a vaccum type waterproofing system ( add-on ?) . See the Vac-u-dry in the waterproofing link at www.trottercpmpany.com . I wonder what it is ( an ehaust blower connected to an internal basement draiage gutter ? ) ?
I heard radio ad for for a vaccum type waterproofing system ( add-on ?) . See the Vac-u-dry in the waterproofing link at www.trottercpmpany.com . I wonder what it is ( an ehaust blower connected to an internal basement draiage gutter ? ) ?
I looked at that site and saw nothing that you say.