unwanted guest

Page 7 of 7
Yes, that's it - I almost forgot!
The holy hand grenade of Antioch!
'Oh Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy.'
...First thou pullest the Holy Pin. Then thou must count to three. Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number of the counting, be reached, then lobbest thou the Holy Hand Grenade in the direction of thine foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it...

Matt, who posted above can't defend anything he says with ANY document at all, only his own idea of what he thinks the way things should be.
What a pathetic case of appointing SELF (that's Matt) as the all powerful authority of truth! If you have a problem with what I wrote the problem isn't with me, its with the author of the writings, and if that is God then you have a real ego thumbing your nose at Him!
Get a bible and open it to Romans chapter nine and then come back for a discussion. You are no different than Esau with your attitude of being a self appointed wise man over that which is written. Saying what you did without ANY absolutes to base your statements upon except self is setting yourself up as a god and higher than Him who is in control of everything.
Another verse you have problems with is Jesus leaving the temple and 'prepared' a whip, he went back into the temple and whipped the money changers, this doesn't sound like your tolerant person which you wish to envision. However, there were times when Jesus was tolerant. So, what and when are both to be active? That comes from wisdom of the Holy Spirit. You need not worry yourself about it, your post has indicated that it is something far from your grasp.
Let us praise God. O Lord,..ooh, You are so big,...so absolutely huge.
Gosh, we're all really impressed down here, I can tell You.
Forgive us, O Lord, for this, our dreadful toadying, and... barefaced flattery.
But You are so strong and, well, just so super.
Matt wrote:

Hehe - he has no idea to what you're referencing either. Great stuff!
<< Then thou must count to three. Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. >>
LMAO!!!!

Yes, things like condoning slavery, women being put here just to pleasure man, and killing children for no good reason at all I find quite offensive.

Please explain the "context" I am missing where God creates a person then just kills them. Private email if you wish.

For those of you in the viewing audience, he's talking about http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com ) Yes; I've read the bible; tell me what exactly does SAB get wrong?

Ok, so it would be someone else doing the killing for her? I disagree a person should be killed (by anyone) for talking back to their parent.

Once again, you don't have a problem with me. Take it up with the author of the bible. I suppose that you already have taken it upon yourself to established yourself as judge and jury, you say that the God of the Bible is unfair and unjust. Its your position and that's fine with me, your a big boy and if you feel comfortable in telling God he's full of it crap that's fine with me. Go ahead and poke a finger in His eye.
BTW, if you live in the USA then you should know that this country was based upon the Christian and Jewish laws. I'm not saying this is a Christian nation, I believe it is a nation that is 'flavored' with Christian teachings that everyone accepts the idea that they are Christian until they hear something from the bible that they feel is 'not fair', such as your attitude towards what I said.
And to answer all your questions and statements you made I once again say to Romans 9, it has lots of condemnation for you to argue with. This will allow you to make a defense to the one who had it written before you meet him.
Romans is in the New testament in case you have a problem finding it. There is an index in front of your bible to help you look it up.
he... heh hee ....
you said 'poke'
he heh hee

<snip>
Now that's an excellent idea!
050127 0255 - Big Surprise posted:

She did mention that he does get stoned...
'I have an in-law suite above my garage. My son used to live in there. He moved out and bought a house and a friend of my daughters was fueding with his mom, (his dad already put him out)so I let him move into the room provided he did "son things" and paid his own way as far as utilities went. Well he won't do the son things, has too many people over and told me I'm crazy when I showed him the utility bill and he wont move out. What the fuck can I do short of killing him? He's been there since November so he should have saved up enough money to get a place by now. He hides from my husband and wrote us a letter saying he thinks he has renters rights. Can anybody give me some advice? The kid has been lying to us all along. I'm afraid he's going to trash the place or worse yet, get raided for having under-aged friends in there drinking and smoking pot. He was an alright kid when he was sleeping on my couch. Now he thinks he's king of the hill. I just want him to leave.'
Until he trashes the place and you are in need of home repair advice...why are you posting this in here ....complete with out of control foul language ?

If you think thats foul language, you've led a sheltered life buddy. And welcome to USENET; the wild west of the internet. If you want a G rating, read a moderated newsgroup thats not an alt. but don't read any actual headline news. That's not exactly G rated either. Or isn't murder foul in your mind?

why not take it to an appropriate newsgroup? this one is for home repairs
DAVE YOU ARE AN UNWANTED GUEST ON THE USENET
go back to your little sissy boy webtv and leave the internet to intelligent peple not fundy trolls like yourself you want fowl language? then go screw a chicken! POCK POCK POCK