unwanted guest

WOW, big surprise! He treats his own parents like crap and you think its his parents fault and let him move in? Being a mother yourself with a son you honestly thought that it was all this ungrateful jerks parents fault that he was kicked out? You REALLY thought that this jerk would treat you better than his OWN mother?

The 4th commandment is

"HONOR thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord that God giveth thee:"

The bible says that unruly kids are to be brought before the elders and stoned to death, this is why the commandment gives this promise, if you don't honor your parents your going to be judged by society who is going to stone you because God knew that unruly and non honoring children end up to be worthless scum on society. . Maybe we should get back to biblical teachings instead of this garbage called 'tolerance' !!

BTW, the other commandment is "Thou shalt not kill". Interesting that its listed after honoring your parents! So no, you can't kill him.

Personally, I would have your husband move out there and sleep there. In just a few days he will be gone.

Reply to
Big Surprise

No, you missed the point. I'm questioning whether he's really a lawyer, because I think a real lawyer would know the difference.

Reply to
Doug Miller

No, you missed the point. I'm questioning whether he's really a lawyer, because I think a real lawyer would know the difference.

Reply to
Doug Miller

'I have an in-law suite above my garage. My son used to live in there. He moved out and bought a house and a friend of my daughters was fueding with his mom, (his dad already put him out)so I let him move into the room provided he did "son things" and paid his own way as far as utilities went. Well he won't do the son things, has too many people over and told me I'm crazy when I showed him the utility bill and he wont move out. What the f*ck can I do short of killing him? He's been there since November so he should have saved up enough money to get a place by now. He hides from my husband and wrote us a letter saying he thinks he has renters rights. Can anybody give me some advice? The kid has been lying to us all along. I'm afraid he's going to trash the place or worse yet, get raided for having under-aged friends in there drinking and smoking pot. He was an alright kid when he was sleeping on my couch. Now he thinks he's king of the hill. I just want him to leave.'

Until he trashes the place and you are in need of home repair advice...why are you posting this in here ....complete with out of control foul language ?

Reply to
DN B

Rent Pacific Heights

Reply to
odiggity

That was not a complete sentance.

Reply to
Sam O'Nella

I'm glad you're playing along ;)

Reply to
Sam O'Nella

If you think thats foul language, you've led a sheltered life buddy. And welcome to USENET; the wild west of the internet. If you want a G rating, read a moderated newsgroup thats not an alt. but don't read any actual headline news. That's not exactly G rated either. Or isn't murder foul in your mind?

Reply to
Kathy

why not take it to an appropriate newsgroup? this one is for home repairs

Reply to
effi

Boy, does that speak volumes. You religious nuts are a far worse problem than a million bad tenants.

Genesis 38:7 And Er, Judah's firstborn, was wicked in the sight of the LORD; and the LORD slew him.

So apparently God doesn't think Kathy's tenant isn't wicked or he would have already offed him. Too bad God isn't smart enough to know he's making bad people before they come out. It sure seems like it would save us from a lot of grief. Maybe he just digs killing people.

Reply to
Sam O'Nella

This is a hoax.

Reply to
RobertPatrick

Ya think?

Reply to
Sam O'Nella

"Sam O'Nella" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Well Sam, my husband sees a potential valuable member of society in this boy. He has asked me to look past the kids actions of the past couple months and give him a chance. I have agreed to extend an olive branch and try to get back to where we were when he used to sleep on our couch because he liked being with our family. We've talked it out and showed him the electric bill which shows the usage is 40% higher than it was last year for the same month when 2 people lived up there. Then he agreed to stop using the electric heater he bought, buy some slippers and pay the difference in the bill - about $150 additional. What it appears to have come down to is inexperience on his part. He has never had to pay his own way before so he had no clue about how much utilities really cost. In the course of the conversation he even said he was surprised how much money he was spending on food. He never even knew a box of Lucky Charms was 5 bucks. His mother was very protective and controlling, probably why they had so much trouble between them as he was becoming a young man with his own ideas and goals. I've talked to her and I get the feeling that because he wants to be a photo journalist and not what she wants him to be that she thinks he is a loser. She told me yesterday that she is "done with him!". It's a shame how people throw away kids just because thier chronological age is that of an adult. This kid has some growing to do and after all the mayhem I believe with a little encouragement and support he will turn out just fine. Hell, he already learned about bleeding the radiators.

Reply to
Kathy

wrong. It's just real life.

Reply to
Kathy

It wasn't me who suggested you should live by the bible and kill him - that was some religious nut (sorry for the redundancy).

I think it's great you're trying to help this guy; sure sounds like he could use it.

Best of luck to all involved. Let's hope it turns out for the best.

P.S. - he can get a case of Maruchan instant lunch noodles for about $4 and eat for 2 weeks. Rice is practically free too. I'll be damned if I ever paid $5 for a box of cereal!

Reply to
Sam O'Nella

"Sam O'Nella" wrote in news:BI-dnYIiRI7xmWTcRVn- snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

LOL I saw all these people replying with help so I guess they don't think so.

Reply to
RobertPatrick

Tell him Malt-O-Meal makes a knockoff Lucky Charms for half that.

Reply to
Dee

DAVE YOU ARE AN UNWANTED GUEST ON THE USENET

go back to your little sissy boy webtv and leave the internet to intelligent peple not fundy trolls like yourself you want fowl language? then go screw a chicken! POCK POCK POCK

Reply to
Yuban Hadd

meirman wrote: ....

So you just finished recommending she lie to the bum by making up some c*ck and bull story about why he simply "must" leave instead of just saying she wants him out???

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

LOL if he was a lawyer there'd be a bill attached...

Reply to
RJB