UK folks

Will you stay or will you go?

A U.K. motorcycle group has some commentary about it now that the election is over. u.k.rec.motorcycles
On 6/26/16 11:45 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

Got it wrong. Should be uk.rec.motorcycles
On Sun, 26 Jun 2016 11:45:53 -0500, Dean Hoffman

Suddenly this issue has been beat to death. They make it sound like business is going to take a big hit but it will only be the hit government brings on it. Companies can still trade if the government would just get the hell out of the way. The people I hear talking from "leave" really only seem to be concerned about unfettered immigration.

No and no, it's much more than that. We want our sovereignty back, plus not to have restrictions on who we can trade with in the rest of the world. Also, would America give Brussels 20 odd billion dollars and then have them tell you where they will spend it, oh and you'll only get half of it back?
On 6/26/2016 1:32 PM, Bod wrote:

We give away billions anyway. $37 billion including military assistance and we get nothing back.
"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On 6/26/2016 1:32 PM, Bod wrote:

We give away billions anyway. $37 billion including military assistance and we get nothing back.
Just think how many billions we had giving to Israel since ww2 did we get anything back????

Just the kids in coffins from the Iraq war?