TWo parts in one?

In a Kitchenaid Dishwasher, is it ever the case that the door swtich is part of the same part as the float switch?

Reply to
mm

I don't know but maybe you can find the parts listing at

Ed Pawlowski

If I knew the model, I woudl do that, but I'm sure there not all like that.

On the pipple's court, the appliance repair company had told him his kitchenaid needed a new door switch and the total would be 286 dollars.

They had someone else come out who fixed it for 110 dollars by replacing the float switch.

In court, the company boss was there, and he said they were the same part. I think he was lying, but otoh, sometimes parts are combined.

Reply to
mm