Tub refinishing

I have a customer who wants his tub "touched up" after I removed a sliding shower door. The top edge of the tub where the shower door was shows some cracking, and pieces < 1/16" inch chipped off.
Is there a decent way to repair these? At Home Depot I saw some spray on epoxy repair, some brush on repair but don't know which might be best. As just a guess, I'd sand down the area, remove any chips, fill with some sort of epoxy filler, sand again, prime and then spray on the epoxy. It might be close enough in color that I'd only have to do the repaired area and not have to do the rest of the tub.
Does this sound doable? If so, what to use as the expoxy filler? Any other suggestions?
Thanks,
charles
Add pictures here
✖
On Jun 26, 12:54 pm, snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (Charles Bishop) wrote:

I have used the brush on with good results. Frankly I think I would have better luck with the bush unless I had a lot of experience with the spray stuff.
Add pictures here
✖
In article
snipped-for-privacy@columbus.rr.com wrote:

Did it look smooth when you were done? Can you sand it and put on another coat? What can be done about chips <1/16" depth, about the size of a quarter or nickle?
--
charles

Add pictures here
✖
Charles Bishop wrote:

but not sure how long it lasts. Think they used one of those HVLP guns and compressor. He also used the same product (different color) to do a kitchen counter top. Think you might have to do the whole tub though.
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can\'t make them THINK"
Charles Bishop wrote:

I had my whole tub refinished in a house I'm selling. When I was looking for a company, I noticed that a number of them advertised that they did repair work. Since they have the expertise and the equipment, maybe just suggest the person hire one of those companies. Most of the sites have before & after pix of crack repairs.
Add pictures here
✖